WELCOME TO TAMPA
It is known for its museum and for other cultural offerings; Tampa is a city on Tampa bay in Florida. Legends babe Ruth hit his longest home run in Tampa. Famous love Tampa because of phosphate which is fertilizer.
WHERE TO GO IN TAMPA
- BUSACH GARDENS: In bushes gardens, there is a perfect balance between rides, animals and shows. The food is good and they have variety of fountain drink.
- TAMPA THEATRE: There’s no reason not to visit this place. The theatre are beautifully designed and try to attend one of the silent film presentations. You will absolutely love it.
- SACRED HEART CATHOLIC CHURCH: The church is very historical, a landmark and a must see. The art and architecture of the building gave a peek into what Tampa was in 19th century.
- COURTNEY CAMPBELL TRAIL: The trail follows the entire length of Courtney Campbell canseway and have separate lanes for pade strains. The views of Tampa bay skyline are spectacular creating a lovely environment.
WHERE TO EAT
- AL’S FINGER LICKING GOOD BAR -B-Q: If you want Texas style American barbeque in Tampa. They have superb ribs and pulled pork. They offer you the but barbeque meat in Tampa. Portions are great and very friendly.
- DATZ TAMPA: Is primarily a burger joint but they offer lots of sandwiches and appetizer also have a really nice draft beer selection covering something for emery one for sure.
- ON SWANN: This is a very terrific place fart and polite service. Serve very good food with a wide menu and fair price. The location is also great.
- WRIGHT’S GOURMENT HOUSE: It is known for its sandwich which is serve for many years. They always have delicious sandwiches especially the pecan chicken salad.