Tampa city in Florida is situated at the Tampa Bay along the gulf coast of Florida. The city is famous for its museums, gardens and amusement parks. It is a business city and also have a nightlife that is fascinating for the tourists.
Places to visit-
- The Florida Aquarium- The aquatic life accounts to over 20,000 species of animals and plants in tjis aquarium.
- Ybor City- The city has an entertaining night life for those interested in clubbing activities.
- Adventure Island- It is an amusement park for kids with numerous water rides and slides.
- Zoo Tampa at Lowry Park- Numerous interactive exhibits have been organized for the tourists at this vast park.
- Museum of Science and Industry- In this business city there are various exhibits in this museum and a butterfly park as well.
- SheiKra- It is a roller-coaster ride which has a ninety degree drop from a height.
- Glazer Children's Museum- A kids place with lots of entertaining exhibits.
- Henry B. Plant Museum- It has Floridian, Asian and European art works on display.
- Falcon's Fury- It is the tallest free falling tower ride for both kids and adults.
- Big Cat Rescue- It is a cat sanctuary with many educational and interactive tours for the kids.
- Tampa Riverwalk
- Downtown Tampa
Places to stay-
- Quality Inn and Conference Center- It is a budget hotel with a posh Italian restaurant.
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites Tampa- They have a well equipped fitness center and an outdoor pool facility.
- The Westin Tampa Waterside- A budget hotel at the waterfront offering a restaurant and a fitness center for the guests.
- Hilton Tampa Downtown- A 4-star hotel with modern rooms and a rooftop pool and an om-site restaurant for the guests.